This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ERCO Catalogue for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ERCO Catalogue from your PCERCO
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ERCO. You can see more info about ERCO Catalogue at www.erco.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\ERCO directory (same installation drive as Windows). ERCO Catalogue's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\ERCO\uninstall.exe. ERCO.DIALux.Plugin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 273.00 KB (279552 bytes) on disk.
ERCO Catalogue is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.60 MB (1675152
bytes) on disk:
- ERCO.DIALux.Plugin.exe (273.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
This page is about ERCO Catalogue version 2020.1
alone. Click on the links below for other ERCO Catalogue versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\ERCO Catalogue Uninstall Log.txt
ERCO Catalogue is an application by the software company ERCO. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ERCO Catalogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ERCO Catalogue from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ERCO Catalogue or simply click the Search feature and type in "ERCO Catalogue". If it is installed on your PC the ERCO Catalogue app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ERCO Catalogue in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ERCO Catalogue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ERCO Catalogue:
- The web site of the application is: www.erco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\ERCO\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ERCO Catalogue.
8. After removing ERCO Catalogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ERCO Catalogue which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ERCO Catalogue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ERCO Catalogue by ERCO from your computer, nor are we saying that ERCO Catalogue by ERCO is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ERCO Catalogue supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-02 11:01:31.520