ERA Browser 18.2.2
This info is about ERA Browser 18.2.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ERA Browser 18.2.2 from your computerMaharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited
. Take a look here
for more information on Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ERA Browser folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ERA Browser 18.2.2 is C:\Program Files\ERA Browser\Uninstall ERA Browser.exe. ERA_Browser_Launcher.exe is the ERA Browser 18.2.2's main executable file and it occupies around 927.00 KB (949248 bytes) on disk.
ERA Browser 18.2.2 is composed of the following executables which take 96.28 MB (100956112
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ERA Browser.exe (76.90 MB)
- ERA_Browser_Launcher.exe (927.00 KB)
- Uninstall ERA Browser.exe (149.92 KB)
- BES.exe (238.00 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- ERABuddy.exe (2.57 MB)
- ERACollageMaker.exe (907.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (13.73 MB)
- pngquant.exe (543.53 KB)
- TrackerX.exe (266.50 KB)
- drivespace.exe (6.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ERA Browser 18.2.2 version 18.2.2
ERA Browser 18.2.2 is an application released by the software company Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall ERA Browser 18.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ERA Browser 18.2.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ERA Browser 18.2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ERA Browser 18.2.2". The ERA Browser 18.2.2 program will be found automatically. After you select ERA Browser 18.2.2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ERA Browser 18.2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ERA Browser 18.2.2.
8. After uninstalling ERA Browser 18.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ERA Browser 18.2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ERA Browser 18.2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ERA Browser 18.2.2 by Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that ERA Browser 18.2.2 by Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ERA Browser 18.2.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 16:07:24.820