ER 230 v.4.0
ER 230 v.4.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ER 230 v.4.0 from your PCTittus
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Tittus. Click on http://www.tittus.sk/
to get more information about ER 230 v.4.0 on Tittus's website. ER 230 v.4.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ER 230 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing ER 230 v.4.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ER 230\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named ER 230.exe and its approximative size is 740.00 KB (757760 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with ER 230 v.4.0. They take about 2.71 MB (2844604
bytes) on disk.
- Bmp2Img.exe (32.00 KB)
- cards.exe (1.28 MB)
- ER 230.exe (740.00 KB)
- store.exe (10.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (685.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 230.4.0
of ER 230 v.4.0.
ER 230 v.4.0 is a program marketed by the software company Tittus. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove ER 230 v.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ER 230 v.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ER 230 v.4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ER 230 v.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the ER 230 v.4.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ER 230 v.4.0 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ER 230 v.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ER 230 v.4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tittus.sk/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ER 230\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ER 230 v.4.0.
8. After removing ER 230 v.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ER 230 v.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ER 230 v.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ER 230 v.4.0 by Tittus from your computer, we are not saying that ER 230 v.4.0 by Tittus is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ER 230 v.4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130