This info is about EQ65 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall EQ65 from your computerEventide
. More info about Eventide can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the ***unknown variable installdir*** folder (same installation drive as Windows). EQ65's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Eventide\EQ65\EQ65Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.12 MB (4324692 bytes) on disk and is named EQ65Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of EQ65. They occupy an average of 4.12 MB (4324692
bytes) on disk.
- EQ65Uninstall.exe (4.12 MB)
This page is about EQ65 version 3.0.5
alone. Click on the links below for other EQ65 versions:
...click to view all...
EQ65 is an application by the software company Eventide. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase EQ65 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EQ65 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EQ65 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EQ65". The EQ65 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EQ65 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EQ65, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EQ65.
8. After uninstalling EQ65, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EQ65 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EQ65 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EQ65 by Eventide from your PC, we are not saying that EQ65 by Eventide is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EQ65 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 22:49:43.733