EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5
EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 from your computerBen Chenoweth
. More information on Ben Chenoweth can be seen here
. You can get more details related to EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 at http://code.google.com/p/epub-metadata-editor/
. EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EPubMetadataEditor directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EPubMetadataEditor\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 735.00 KB (752640 bytes) on disk and is named EPubMetadataEditor.exe.
EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.96 MB (2058449
bytes) on disk.
- EPubMetadataEditor.exe (735.00 KB)
- EPubMetadataEditorConsole.exe (101.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 version 1.6.5
EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 is a program marketed by Ben Chenoweth. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5". If it exists on your system the EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 program will be found automatically. After you select EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5:
- The software company is: http://code.google.com/p/epub-metadata-editor/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EPubMetadataEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5.
8. After uninstalling EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 by Ben Chenoweth from your computer, nor are we saying that EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 by Ben Chenoweth is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 13:18:04.660