EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3
You can find below details on how to uninstall EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 from your systemBen Chenoweth
. You can read more on Ben Chenoweth or check for application updates here
. More info about the app EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 can be found at http://code.google.com/p/epub-metadata-editor/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EPubMetadataEditor folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EPubMetadataEditor\unins000.exe. EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3's primary file takes about 731.50 KB (749056 bytes) and its name is EPubMetadataEditor.exe.
EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.96 MB (2054865
bytes) on disk.
- EPubMetadataEditor.exe (731.50 KB)
- EPubMetadataEditorConsole.exe (101.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.3
of EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3.
EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 is an application released by the software company Ben Chenoweth. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3". The EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://code.google.com/p/epub-metadata-editor/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EPubMetadataEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3.
8. After removing EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 by Ben Chenoweth from your computer, we are not saying that EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 by Ben Chenoweth is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EPUB Metadata Editor 1.6.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 16:06:43.490