This info is about EPSON Scan for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\epson\escndv\setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). A guide to uninstall EPSON Scan from your PC
EPSON Scan is comprised of the following executables which occupy 309.34 KB (316768
bytes) on disk:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EPSON\EPSON Scan
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EPSON\EPSON Scan
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EPSON Scanner
Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall EPSON Scan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall EPSON Scan from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EPSON Scan or simply click the Search field and type in "EPSON Scan". If it is installed on your PC the EPSON Scan app will be found very quickly. When you click EPSON Scan in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EPSON Scan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EPSON Scan.
8. After uninstalling EPSON Scan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EPSON Scan which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EPSON Scan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130