EPSON Scan is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EPSON Scan from your computerSeiko Epson Corporation
. More information on Seiko Epson Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\epson\escndv\setup directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall EPSON Scan by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\epson\escndv\setup\setup.exe /r. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 975.59 KB (999008 bytes) on disk and is named setup.exe.
EPSON Scan installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 975.59 KB (999008
bytes) on disk.
If you are manually uninstalling EPSON Scan we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by EPSON Scan's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\EPSON Scan.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EPSON\EPSON Scan
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EPSON\EPSON Scan
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EPSON Scanner
EPSON Scan is an application marketed by Seiko Epson Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall EPSON Scan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EPSON Scan from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EPSON Scan or simply activate the Search field and type in "EPSON Scan". The EPSON Scan application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EPSON Scan in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EPSON Scan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EPSON Scan.
8. After removing EPSON Scan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EPSON Scan which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EPSON Scan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EPSON Scan by Seiko Epson Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that EPSON Scan by Seiko Epson Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EPSON Scan supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:46:40.993