EO12 AMTLib Support
This page contains complete information on how to remove EO12 AMTLib Support for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall EO12 AMTLib Support from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
for more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Please follow http://www.AdobeSystemsIncorporated.com
if you want to read more on EO12 AMTLib Support on Adobe Systems Incorporated's web page. EO12 AMTLib Support is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elements 12 Organizer\AMT folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall EO12 AMTLib Support. PDapp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.63 MB (2752896 bytes) on disk.
EO12 AMTLib Support contains of the executables below. They take 3.32 MB (3478656
bytes) on disk.
- AAMCustomHook.exe (272.88 KB)
- AAMLauncherUtil.exe (435.88 KB)
- PDapp.exe (2.63 MB)
This data is about EO12 AMTLib Support version 12.0
EO12 AMTLib Support is a program marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase EO12 AMTLib Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EO12 AMTLib Support with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EO12 AMTLib Support or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EO12 AMTLib Support". If it exists on your system the EO12 AMTLib Support application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EO12 AMTLib Support in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EO12 AMTLib Support, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EO12 AMTLib Support:
- The software company is: http://www.AdobeSystemsIncorporated.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EO12 AMTLib Support.
8. After removing EO12 AMTLib Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EO12 AMTLib Support that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EO12 AMTLib Support using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EO12 AMTLib Support by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that EO12 AMTLib Support by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EO12 AMTLib Support supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:56:09.060