ENTER pokladna is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ENTER pokladna from your systemKASTNER software s.r.o.
. More information on KASTNER software s.r.o. can be found here
. You can see more info about ENTER pokladna at http://www.kastnersw.cz/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KASTNER software\ENTERpokladna directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ENTER pokladna is C:\Program Files (x86)\KASTNER software\ENTERpokladna\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.00 MB (3143144 bytes) on disk and is titled ENTERpokladna.exe.
ENTER pokladna installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.38 MB (11934688
bytes) on disk.
- ENTERpokladna.exe (3.00 MB)
- TeamViewerR.exe (7.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
ENTER pokladna is a program released by the software company KASTNER software s.r.o.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ENTER pokladna is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ENTER pokladna from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ENTER pokladna or simply activate the Search field and type in "ENTER pokladna". If it is installed on your PC the ENTER pokladna program will be found automatically. After you click ENTER pokladna in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ENTER pokladna, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ENTER pokladna:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kastnersw.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KASTNER software\ENTERpokladna\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ENTER pokladna.
8. After uninstalling ENTER pokladna, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ENTER pokladna which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ENTER pokladna with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ENTER pokladna by KASTNER software s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ENTER pokladna by KASTNER software s.r.o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ENTER pokladna supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-01 19:16:57.097