This page is about EMail Profiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall EMail Profiles from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EMail Profiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with EMail Profiles. They take about 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
This info is about EMail Profiles version 1.0
EMail Profiles is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove EMail Profiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EMail Profiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EMail Profiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "EMail Profiles". The EMail Profiles app will be found automatically. When you select EMail Profiles in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EMail Profiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EMail Profiles.
8. After removing EMail Profiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EMail Profiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EMail Profiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EMail Profiles by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that EMail Profiles by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EMail Profiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 08:16:08.150