EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL
This page is about EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL from your systemEMS
. You can find out more on EMS or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL at http://www.pgsqlmanager.com/
. EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EMS\SQL Manager for PostgreSQL directory, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\EMS\SQL Manager for PostgreSQL\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\EMS\SQL Manager for PostgreSQL\install.log" -u is the full command line if you want to uninstall EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.11 MB (7455712 bytes) on disk and is labeled PgManager.exe.
EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL contains of the executables below. They occupy 27.85 MB (29197946
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PgManager.exe (7.11 MB)
- PgManager_old.exe (11.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (485.85 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (537.86 KB)
- pg_dump74.exe (260.00 KB)
- pg_dump80.exe (324.00 KB)
- pg_dump81.exe (312.00 KB)
- pg_dump82.exe (340.00 KB)
- pg_dump83.exe (356.00 KB)
- pg_dump84.exe (380.00 KB)
- pg_dump90.exe (392.00 KB)
- pg_dump91.exe (416.00 KB)
- pg_dump92.exe (432.00 KB)
- pg_dump93.exe (472.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall74.exe (132.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall80.exe (184.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall81.exe (176.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall82.exe (192.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall83.exe (192.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall84.exe (200.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall90.exe (200.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall91.exe (200.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall92.exe (204.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall93.exe (291.00 KB)
- pg_restore74.exe (188.00 KB)
- pg_restore80.exe (236.00 KB)
- pg_restore81.exe (216.00 KB)
- pg_restore82.exe (236.00 KB)
- pg_restore83.exe (240.00 KB)
- pg_restore84.exe (244.00 KB)
- pg_restore90.exe (244.00 KB)
- pg_restore91.exe (256.00 KB)
- pg_restore92.exe (256.00 KB)
- pg_restore93.exe (275.00 KB)
The current web page applies to EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL version 184.108.40.206853
only. Click on the links below for other EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL versions:
...click to view all...
EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL is a program offered by the software company EMS. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL or simply click the Search feature and type in "EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL". The EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgsqlmanager.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EMS\SQL Manager for PostgreSQL\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\EMS\SQL Manager for PostgreSQL\install.log" -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL.
8. After removing EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL by EMS from your PC, we are not saying that EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL by EMS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:14:53.633