EMS 64-bit is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall EMS 64-bit from your systemDell Inc.
. You can find out more on Dell Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about EMS 64-bit at http://www.dell.com
. EMS 64-bit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Encryption\EMS folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file is labeled EmsService.exe and occupies 1.83 MB (1922432 bytes).
The executable files below are part of EMS 64-bit. They occupy about 5.28 MB (5533312
bytes) on disk.
- EmsService.exe (1.83 MB)
- EmsServiceHelper.exe (3.08 MB)
- AccessEncryptedFiles.exe (373.88 KB)
The current web page applies to EMS 64-bit version 18.104.22.16824
only. For more EMS 64-bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EMS 64-bit is a program released by the software company Dell Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall EMS 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EMS 64-bit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EMS 64-bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "EMS 64-bit". The EMS 64-bit application will be found very quickly. After you click EMS 64-bit in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EMS 64-bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EMS 64-bit.
8. After uninstalling EMS 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EMS 64-bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EMS 64-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EMS 64-bit by Dell Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that EMS 64-bit by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EMS 64-bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 03:51:13.520