You can find below details on how to uninstall EMS for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall EMS from your systemDell Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Dell Inc.. More information about the app EMS can be seen at http://www.dell.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Encryption\EMS folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 1.60 MB (1679232 bytes) on disk and is labeled EmsService.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside EMS. They occupy about 4.29 MB (4498048
bytes) on disk.
- EmsService.exe (1.60 MB)
- EmsServiceHelper.exe (2.32 MB)
- AccessEncryptedFiles.exe (373.88 KB)
The current web page applies to EMS version 220.127.116.1124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of EMS:
EMS is an application by the software company Dell Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall EMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EMS from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EMS or simply activate the Search field and type in "EMS". If it exists on your system the EMS application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EMS in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EMS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EMS.
8. After removing EMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EMS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EMS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EMS by Dell Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EMS by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EMS in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-15 20:57:27.087