EMMCCID version 1.5
This page is about EMMCCID version 1.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall EMMCCID version 1.5 from your systemROBOT IJO REPAIR PHONE, Inc.
. More information on ROBOT IJO REPAIR PHONE, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software EMMCCID version 1.5 can be seen at http://www.robotijorepairphone.blogspot.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EMMCCID directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\EMMCCID\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EMMCCID version 1.5. EMMCCID version 1.5's primary file takes around 6.47 MB (6788608 bytes) and is called autorun.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside EMMCCID version 1.5. They occupy about 7.50 MB (7868190
bytes) on disk.
- autorun.exe (6.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to EMMCCID version 1.5 version 1.5
EMMCCID version 1.5 is a program by ROBOT IJO REPAIR PHONE, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase EMMCCID version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete EMMCCID version 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EMMCCID version 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EMMCCID version 1.5". The EMMCCID version 1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EMMCCID version 1.5 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EMMCCID version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EMMCCID version 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.robotijorepairphone.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EMMCCID\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EMMCCID version 1.5.
8. After removing EMMCCID version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EMMCCID version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EMMCCID version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EMMCCID version 1.5 by ROBOT IJO REPAIR PHONE, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EMMCCID version 1.5 by ROBOT IJO REPAIR PHONE, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EMMCCID version 1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 15:17:26.110