EML Viewer 1.0
This page is about EML Viewer 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EML Viewer 1.0 from your PCdale_coop
. Go over here
where you can get more info on dale_coop. More information about the software EML Viewer 1.0 can be seen at http://logiciels.dalecoop.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EML Viewer directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for EML Viewer 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EML Viewer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called EMLViewer.exe and it has a size of 373.00 KB (381952 bytes).
EML Viewer 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.30 MB (1358369
bytes) on disk:
- EMLViewer.exe (373.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.53 KB)
- Update.exe (242.00 KB)
The current page applies to EML Viewer 1.0 version 1.0
EML Viewer 1.0 is an application by dale_coop. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove EML Viewer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EML Viewer 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EML Viewer 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EML Viewer 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the EML Viewer 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EML Viewer 1.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EML Viewer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EML Viewer 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://logiciels.dalecoop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EML Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EML Viewer 1.0.
8. After uninstalling EML Viewer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EML Viewer 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EML Viewer 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EML Viewer 1.0 by dale_coop from your computer, nor are we saying that EML Viewer 1.0 by dale_coop is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EML Viewer 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-14 14:34:45.717