EMBASSY Security Setup
EMBASSY Security Setup is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall EMBASSY Security Setup from your PCUw bedrijfsnaam
. Further information on Uw bedrijfsnaam can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 265.30 KB (271672 bytes) on disk and is labeled EmbassySecurityCenter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside EMBASSY Security Setup. They occupy about 8.01 MB (8399080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMCustomAction.exe (20.00 KB)
- PKIEnroll.exe (1.03 MB)
- UEW.exe (1.33 MB)
- AddACLEntry.exe (16.00 KB)
- genericcredentialstoresub.exe (87.00 KB)
- PKIContNameFix.exe (29.00 KB)
- ToolkitCustomAction.exe (28.00 KB)
- WaveCspCustomAction.exe (78.50 KB)
- WaveLimitedUserService.exe (47.00 KB)
- deleteusers.exe (60.00 KB)
- PrebootEnrollmentUtil.exe (374.50 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCenter.exe (265.30 KB)
- ArchiveKey.exe (54.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCheck.exe (97.30 KB)
- EmbassySecurityWizard.exe (249.30 KB)
- RestoreKey.exe (53.00 KB)
- Wavx_TaskLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- PasswordVaultViewer.exe (249.00 KB)
- SecureStorageService.exe (1.48 MB)
- TdmPbUpdate.exe (48.00 KB)
- TdmService.exe (2.40 MB)
- TdmWizard.exe (12.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 03.10.00.041
of EMBASSY Security Setup. For other EMBASSY Security Setup versions please click below:
EMBASSY Security Setup is a program marketed by the software company Uw bedrijfsnaam. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove EMBASSY Security Setup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EMBASSY Security Setup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EMBASSY Security Setup or simply activate the Search field and type in "EMBASSY Security Setup". If it exists on your system the EMBASSY Security Setup app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EMBASSY Security Setup in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EMBASSY Security Setup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EMBASSY Security Setup.
8. After removing EMBASSY Security Setup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EMBASSY Security Setup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EMBASSY Security Setup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EMBASSY Security Setup by Uw bedrijfsnaam from your computer, we are not saying that EMBASSY Security Setup by Uw bedrijfsnaam is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EMBASSY Security Setup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:21:00.363