EMBASSY Security Center Lite
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your computerNome società
. More information on Nome società can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled EmbassySecurityCenter.exe and its approximative size is 265.38 KB (271744 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in EMBASSY Security Center Lite. They take 10.14 MB (10636160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMCustomAction.exe (24.00 KB)
- PKIEnroll.exe (1.06 MB)
- UEW.exe (1.34 MB)
- genericcredentialstoresub.exe (88.50 KB)
- PKIContNameFix.exe (29.00 KB)
- ToolkitCustomAction.exe (28.00 KB)
- WaveCspCustomAction.exe (78.00 KB)
- WaveLimitedUserService.exe (48.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCenter.exe (265.38 KB)
- UpgradeUtil.exe (24.00 KB)
- ArchiveKey.exe (56.00 KB)
- BackUpWizard.exe (366.00 KB)
- CvAdminWizard.exe (19.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCheck.exe (97.38 KB)
- EmbassySecurityWizard.exe (249.38 KB)
- RestoreKey.exe (54.50 KB)
- RestoreWizard.exe (510.00 KB)
- Wavx_TaskLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- PasswordVaultViewer.exe (269.50 KB)
- SecureStorageService.exe (1.49 MB)
- Private Information Manager.exe (4.01 MB)
- upgrade.exe (51.50 KB)
This data is about EMBASSY Security Center Lite version 04.01.00.049
only. You can find below a few links to other EMBASSY Security Center Lite releases:
...click to view all...
EMBASSY Security Center Lite is a program by Nome società. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase EMBASSY Security Center Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EMBASSY Security Center Lite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EMBASSY Security Center Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EMBASSY Security Center Lite". If it is installed on your PC the EMBASSY Security Center Lite app will be found automatically. After you select EMBASSY Security Center Lite in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EMBASSY Security Center Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite.
8. After uninstalling EMBASSY Security Center Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EMBASSY Security Center Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EMBASSY Security Center Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Nome società from your computer, nor are we saying that EMBASSY Security Center Lite by Nome società is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EMBASSY Security Center Lite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-18 15:22:43.433