EM915R is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EM915R from your systemDareu
. More data about Dareu can be read here
. Usually the EM915R application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAREU\EM915R folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing EM915R is C:\Program Files (x86)\DAREU\EM915R\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.03 MB (3172352 bytes) on disk and is named EM915R.exe.
EM915R is comprised of the following executables which take 7.26 MB (7611237
bytes) on disk:
- EM915R.exe (3.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- update.exe (1.55 MB)
- update_old.exe (1.55 MB)
This web page is about EM915R version 1.0
EM915R is an application marketed by the software company Dareu. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall EM915R is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EM915R from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EM915R or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EM915R". The EM915R program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EM915R in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EM915R, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EM915R.
8. After uninstalling EM915R, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EM915R which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EM915R with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EM915R by Dareu from your computer, we are not saying that EM915R by Dareu is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EM915R in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 02:49:54.030