ELLIS Essentials 2.7
You can find below details on how to uninstall ELLIS Essentials 2.7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ELLIS Essentials 2.7 from your systemPearson Digital Learning
. More data about Pearson Digital Learning can be read here
. You can get more details related to ELLIS Essentials 2.7 at http://www.pearsondigital.com
. Usually the ELLIS Essentials 2.7 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ELLIS\Kids directory, depending on the user's option during install. kids1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 44.72 MB (46890123 bytes) on disk.
ELLIS Essentials 2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 153.58 MB (161045371
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- instmsia.exe (1.63 MB)
- instmsiw.exe (1.74 MB)
- setup.exe (244.00 KB)
- LCNETDMNAPP_LT.exe (32.00 KB)
- MDAC_TYP.EXE (5.82 MB)
- wmi9x.exe (2.96 MB)
- wmint4.EXE (3.65 MB)
- kids1.exe (44.72 MB)
- kids2.exe (44.73 MB)
- kidse.exe (44.72 MB)
- ILSMNGR.exe (712.00 KB)
- ILSDAEM.exe (92.00 KB)
- Beginnings_db.exe (1.29 MB)
- Essentials_1_2_db.exe (1.29 MB)
This info is about ELLIS Essentials 2.7 version 2.7.0011
ELLIS Essentials 2.7 is an application by the software company Pearson Digital Learning. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove ELLIS Essentials 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ELLIS Essentials 2.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ELLIS Essentials 2.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "ELLIS Essentials 2.7". If it exists on your system the ELLIS Essentials 2.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ELLIS Essentials 2.7 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ELLIS Essentials 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ELLIS Essentials 2.7.
8. After uninstalling ELLIS Essentials 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ELLIS Essentials 2.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ELLIS Essentials 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ELLIS Essentials 2.7 by Pearson Digital Learning from your computer, we are not saying that ELLIS Essentials 2.7 by Pearson Digital Learning is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ELLIS Essentials 2.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 13:59:37.797