You can find below details on how to remove ELAN Touchpad for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ELAN Touchpad from your systemELAN Microelectronic Corp.
. More information on ELAN Microelectronic Corp. can be found here
. Click on www.emc.com.tw
to get more information about ELAN Touchpad on ELAN Microelectronic Corp.'s website. ELAN Touchpad is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Elantech folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing ELAN Touchpad is C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.17 MB (2272248 bytes) on disk and is titled ETDCtrl.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ELAN Touchpad. They take 18.01 MB (18888120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ETDAniConf.exe (7.46 MB)
- ETDCtrl.exe (2.17 MB)
- ETDCtrlHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ETDDeviceInformation.exe (1.67 MB)
- ETDOSD.exe (107.99 KB)
- ETDService.exe (93.49 KB)
- ETDTouch.exe (112.99 KB)
- ETDUn_inst.exe (1.71 MB)
- VolumeControl.exe (3.13 MB)
The current page applies to ELAN Touchpad version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other ELAN Touchpad versions:
ELAN Touchpad is an application offered by the software company ELAN Microelectronic Corp.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall ELAN Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ELAN Touchpad with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ELAN Touchpad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ELAN Touchpad". The ELAN Touchpad application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ELAN Touchpad in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ELAN Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ELAN Touchpad:
- The software company is: www.emc.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ELAN Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling ELAN Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ELAN Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ELAN Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ELAN Touchpad by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that ELAN Touchpad by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ELAN Touchpad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 19:40:35.927