ELA Read Manager 2.0.1
You can find below details on how to remove ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 from your PCELA Innovation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ELA Innovation. You can read more about related to ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 at http://www.ela.fr
. ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ELA Innovation\ELA Read Manager folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\ELA Innovation\ELA Read Manager\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ELA Read Manager 2.0.1. The program's main executable file has a size of 632.00 KB (647168 bytes) on disk and is called ERM.exe.
ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 691.20 KB (707785
bytes) on disk.
- ERM.exe (632.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of ELA Read Manager 2.0.1.
ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 is an application offered by ELA Innovation. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ELA Read Manager 2.0.1". If it exists on your system the ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 program will be found automatically. After you select ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ELA Read Manager 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ELA Read Manager 2.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ela.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ELA Innovation\ELA Read Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ELA Read Manager 2.0.1.
8. After removing ELA Read Manager 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 by ELA Innovation from your computer, we are not saying that ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 by ELA Innovation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ELA Read Manager 2.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-21 17:05:25.347