This page contains detailed information on how to remove EL-VIS Desktop for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EL-VIS Desktop from your systemEL-Info i Växjö AB
. Further information on EL-Info i Växjö AB can be seen here
. More information about the application EL-VIS Desktop can be seen at https://el-vis.com
. EL-VIS Desktop is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EL-VIS Desktop folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\EL-VIS Desktop\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EL-VIS Desktop. EL-VIS Desktop's primary file takes about 582.47 KB (596448 bytes) and its name is Elvis.exe.
EL-VIS Desktop is comprised of the following executables which take 8.52 MB (8938172
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Elvis.exe (582.47 KB)
- ElvisUpdate.exe (324.48 KB)
- ElvisUpdate461.exe (322.47 KB)
- ElvisUU.exe (269.98 KB)
- ElvisUU461.exe (269.47 KB)
- TeamViewerQS_sv.exe (6.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (182.35 KB)
The current web page applies to EL-VIS Desktop version 188.8.131.52
EL-VIS Desktop is an application released by EL-Info i Växjö AB. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall EL-VIS Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EL-VIS Desktop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EL-VIS Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "EL-VIS Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the EL-VIS Desktop program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EL-VIS Desktop in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EL-VIS Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EL-VIS Desktop:
- The web site of the application is: https://el-vis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EL-VIS Desktop\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EL-VIS Desktop.
8. After uninstalling EL-VIS Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EL-VIS Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EL-VIS Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EL-VIS Desktop by EL-Info i Växjö AB from your computer, nor are we saying that EL-VIS Desktop by EL-Info i Växjö AB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EL-VIS Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 06:29:31.550