You can find below detailed information on how to remove EL-Testy 16.0.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall EL-Testy 16.0.0 from your systemELMER software s.r.o.
. You can find out more on ELMER software s.r.o. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.elmer.cz
to get more data about EL-Testy 16.0.0 on ELMER software s.r.o.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EL-Testy folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\EL-Testy\EL-Testy.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall EL-Testy 16.0.0. EL-Testy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.89 MB (1984523 bytes) on disk.
EL-Testy 16.0.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.91 MB (2007563
bytes) on disk.
- EL-Testy.exe (1.89 MB)
- testlist.exe (22.50 KB)
This web page is about EL-Testy 16.0.0 version 16.0.0
EL-Testy 16.0.0 is a program released by the software company ELMER software s.r.o.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove EL-Testy 16.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EL-Testy 16.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EL-Testy 16.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EL-Testy 16.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the EL-Testy 16.0.0 application will be found automatically. After you select EL-Testy 16.0.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EL-Testy 16.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EL-Testy 16.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.elmer.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EL-Testy\EL-Testy.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EL-Testy 16.0.0.
8. After removing EL-Testy 16.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EL-Testy 16.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EL-Testy 16.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EL-Testy 16.0.0 by ELMER software s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that EL-Testy 16.0.0 by ELMER software s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EL-Testy 16.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 12:01:56.367