This page contains detailed information on how to remove EL-Revize 16.1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall EL-Revize 16.1.0 from your computerELMER software s.r.o.
. You can find out more on ELMER software s.r.o. or check for application updates here
. Further information about EL-Revize 16.1.0 can be found at http://www.elmer.cz
. EL-Revize 16.1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EL-Revize folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling EL-Revize 16.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EL-Revize\EL-Revize.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. EL-Revize.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.26 MB (2374155 bytes) on disk.
EL-Revize 16.1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.26 MB (2374155
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to EL-Revize 16.1.0 version 16.1.0
EL-Revize 16.1.0 is an application offered by the software company ELMER software s.r.o.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove EL-Revize 16.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete EL-Revize 16.1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EL-Revize 16.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EL-Revize 16.1.0". If it exists on your system the EL-Revize 16.1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EL-Revize 16.1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EL-Revize 16.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EL-Revize 16.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elmer.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EL-Revize\EL-Revize.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EL-Revize 16.1.0.
8. After removing EL-Revize 16.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EL-Revize 16.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EL-Revize 16.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EL-Revize 16.1.0 by ELMER software s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that EL-Revize 16.1.0 by ELMER software s.r.o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EL-Revize 16.1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 12:01:56.350