This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall EIPC Snake for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EIPC Snake from your PCEIPC
. More information on EIPC can be seen here
. You can see more info about EIPC Snake at http://www.ultimatumz.com/
. EIPC Snake is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EIPC Snake directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing EIPC Snake is C:\Program Files (x86)\EIPC Snake\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Snake3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.49 MB (1560576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with EIPC Snake. They take about 2.17 MB (2275859
bytes) on disk.
- Snake3.exe (1.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.52 KB)
EIPC Snake is an application marketed by EIPC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall EIPC Snake is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EIPC Snake with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EIPC Snake or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EIPC Snake". If it is installed on your PC the EIPC Snake application will be found automatically. When you click EIPC Snake in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EIPC Snake, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EIPC Snake:
- The publisher is: http://www.ultimatumz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EIPC Snake\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EIPC Snake.
8. After removing EIPC Snake, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EIPC Snake which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EIPC Snake using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EIPC Snake by EIPC from your PC, we are not saying that EIPC Snake by EIPC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EIPC Snake in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-13 15:19:55.367