EIP is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall EIP from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). EIP's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in EIP. They take 5.14 MB (5392992
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (133.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
EIP is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove EIP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete EIP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EIP or simply click the Search feature and type in "EIP". If it exists on your system the EIP app will be found automatically. After you select EIP in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EIP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EIP.
8. After removing EIP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EIP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EIP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EIP by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that EIP by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EIP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 08:45:55.250