EF Mailbox Manager
EF Mailbox Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall EF Mailbox Manager from your PCEFSoftware
. Additional info about EFSoftware can be found here
. EF Mailbox Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EF Mailbox Manager directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing EF Mailbox Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\EF Mailbox Manager\UNINST.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. EF Mailbox Manager's main file takes around 275.50 KB (282112 bytes) and is called EFMM.EXE.
The executables below are part of EF Mailbox Manager. They occupy about 291.50 KB (298496
bytes) on disk.
- EFMM.EXE (275.50 KB)
- UNINST.EXE (16.00 KB)
EF Mailbox Manager is a program offered by EFSoftware. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove EF Mailbox Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EF Mailbox Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EF Mailbox Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EF Mailbox Manager". If it exists on your system the EF Mailbox Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select EF Mailbox Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EF Mailbox Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EF Mailbox Manager.
8. After removing EF Mailbox Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EF Mailbox Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EF Mailbox Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EF Mailbox Manager by EFSoftware from your computer, nor are we saying that EF Mailbox Manager by EFSoftware is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EF Mailbox Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:06:36.970