EF Mailbox Manager
EF Mailbox Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall EF Mailbox Manager from your computerEFSoftware
. Additional info about EFSoftware can be found here
. EF Mailbox Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EF Mailbox Manager directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing EF Mailbox Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\EF Mailbox Manager\UNINST.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. EF Mailbox Manager's main file takes around 275.50 KB (282112 bytes) and is called EFMM.EXE.
The executables below are part of EF Mailbox Manager. They occupy about 291.50 KB (298496
bytes) on disk.
- EFMM.EXE (275.50 KB)
- UNINST.EXE (16.00 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall EF Mailbox Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EF Mailbox Manager
EF Mailbox Manager is a program marketed by the software company EFSoftware. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove EF Mailbox Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EF Mailbox Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EF Mailbox Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "EF Mailbox Manager". If it exists on your system the EF Mailbox Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EF Mailbox Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EF Mailbox Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EF Mailbox Manager.
8. After removing EF Mailbox Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EF Mailbox Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EF Mailbox Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EF Mailbox Manager by EFSoftware from your computer, nor are we saying that EF Mailbox Manager by EFSoftware is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EF Mailbox Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:06:36.970