EF Duplicate MP3 Finder
This page is about EF Duplicate MP3 Finder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall EF Duplicate MP3 Finder from your systemEFSoftware
. You can find out more on EFSoftware or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.efsoftware.com
to get more data about EF Duplicate MP3 Finder on EFSoftware's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EF Duplicate MP3 Finder directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EF Duplicate MP3 Finder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EF Duplicate MP3 Finder\UNINST.EXE. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1188352 bytes) on disk and is called EFD3F.EXE.
EF Duplicate MP3 Finder contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.20 MB (1256328
bytes) on disk.
- EFD3F.EXE (1.13 MB)
- UNINST.EXE (66.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of EF Duplicate MP3 Finder.
If you are manually uninstalling EF Duplicate MP3 Finder we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EF Duplicate MP3 Finder
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EF Duplicate MP3 Finder\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EF Duplicate MP3 Finder\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EF Duplicate MP3 Finder\UninstallString
EF Duplicate MP3 Finder is an application by the software company EFSoftware. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove EF Duplicate MP3 Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall EF Duplicate MP3 Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EF Duplicate MP3 Finder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EF Duplicate MP3 Finder". If it is installed on your PC the EF Duplicate MP3 Finder program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EF Duplicate MP3 Finder in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EF Duplicate MP3 Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EF Duplicate MP3 Finder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.efsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EF Duplicate MP3 Finder\UNINST.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EF Duplicate MP3 Finder.
8. After uninstalling EF Duplicate MP3 Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EF Duplicate MP3 Finder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EF Duplicate MP3 Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EF Duplicate MP3 Finder by EFSoftware from your computer, we are not saying that EF Duplicate MP3 Finder by EFSoftware is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EF Duplicate MP3 Finder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 15:10:53.183