EF Duplicate Files Manager
EF Duplicate Files Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall EF Duplicate Files Manager from your systemEFSoftware
. More info about EFSoftware can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.efsoftware.com
if you want to read more on EF Duplicate Files Manager on EFSoftware's web page. EF Duplicate Files Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\EF Duplicate Files Manager directory, regulated by the user's decision. EF Duplicate Files Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\EF Duplicate Files Manager\UNINST.EXE. EFDFM.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.34 MB (1405800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EF Duplicate Files Manager. They occupy about 1.41 MB (1481424
bytes) on disk.
- EFDFM.EXE (1.34 MB)
- UNINST.EXE (73.85 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling EF Duplicate Files Manager we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EF Duplicate Files Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EF Duplicate Files Manager\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EF Duplicate Files Manager\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EF Duplicate Files Manager\UninstallString
EF Duplicate Files Manager is a program by the software company EFSoftware. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove EF Duplicate Files Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EF Duplicate Files Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EF Duplicate Files Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "EF Duplicate Files Manager". If it is installed on your PC the EF Duplicate Files Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EF Duplicate Files Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EF Duplicate Files Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EF Duplicate Files Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.efsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EF Duplicate Files Manager\UNINST.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EF Duplicate Files Manager.
8. After removing EF Duplicate Files Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EF Duplicate Files Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EF Duplicate Files Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EF Duplicate Files Manager by EFSoftware from your PC, we are not saying that EF Duplicate Files Manager by EFSoftware is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EF Duplicate Files Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:46:24.820