EF_Commander 12.20 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall EF_Commander 12.20 from your systemEl Commander
. More information on El Commander can be seen here
. EF_Commander 12.20 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\El Commander\EF_Commander folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\El Commander\EF_Commander\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EF_Commander 12.20. Uninstall.exe is the EF_Commander 12.20's primary executable file and it takes about 97.56 KB (99904 bytes) on disk.
EF_Commander 12.20 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.84 MB (9271338
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (8.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
This data is about EF_Commander 12.20 version 12.20
EF_Commander 12.20 is a program by the software company El Commander. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase EF_Commander 12.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EF_Commander 12.20 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EF_Commander 12.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EF_Commander 12.20". If it is installed on your PC the EF_Commander 12.20 app will be found very quickly. When you click EF_Commander 12.20 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EF_Commander 12.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EF_Commander 12.20.
8. After removing EF_Commander 12.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EF_Commander 12.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EF_Commander 12.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EF_Commander 12.20 by El Commander from your computer, we are not saying that EF_Commander 12.20 by El Commander is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EF_Commander 12.20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:04:34.363