EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2
EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 from your computerEDuke32 Team
. Go over here
where you can get more info on EDuke32 Team. Please follow http://www.eduke32.com
if you want to read more on EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 on EDuke32 Team's web page. EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eduke32 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\eduke32\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 548.50 KB (561664 bytes) on disk and is labeled eduke32.exe.
EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 958.67 KB (981683
bytes) on disk.
- duke3d_w32.exe (4.50 KB)
- eduke32.exe (548.50 KB)
- mapster32.exe (313.50 KB)
- setup.exe (52.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (40.17 KB)
This data is about EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 version 1.4.02
EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 is a program marketed by EDuke32 Team. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2". If it is installed on your PC the EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 application will be found automatically. After you click EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eduke32.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eduke32\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2.
8. After uninstalling EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 by EDuke32 Team from your computer, we are not saying that EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 by EDuke32 Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EDuke32 1.4.0 beta 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 16:56:50.867