This page contains thorough information on how to remove EDeclaration 4.0.15 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall EDeclaration 4.0.15 from your PCIBA
. Check out here
where you can get more info on IBA. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\EDeclaration directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall EDeclaration 4.0.15 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EDeclaration\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk and is labeled EDeclaration.exe.
EDeclaration 4.0.15 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.09 MB (2193508
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EDeclaration.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.93 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (48.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (321.39 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.39 KB)
- jusched.exe (141.39 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (7.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
The current web page applies to EDeclaration 4.0.15 version 4.0.15
EDeclaration 4.0.15 is a program released by the software company IBA. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall EDeclaration 4.0.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EDeclaration 4.0.15 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EDeclaration 4.0.15 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EDeclaration 4.0.15". If it is installed on your PC the EDeclaration 4.0.15 program will be found very quickly. When you select EDeclaration 4.0.15 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EDeclaration 4.0.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EDeclaration 4.0.15.
8. After uninstalling EDeclaration 4.0.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EDeclaration 4.0.15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EDeclaration 4.0.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EDeclaration 4.0.15 by IBA from your computer, nor are we saying that EDeclaration 4.0.15 by IBA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EDeclaration 4.0.15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 21:22:17.520