A guide to uninstall EDDiscovery 11.9.3 from your computer
You can find below detailed information on how to remove EDDiscovery 11.9.3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by EDDiscovery Team (Robby)
. You can find out more on EDDiscovery Team (Robby) or check for application updates here
. Please open https://github.com/EDDiscovery
if you want to read more on EDDiscovery 11.9.3 on EDDiscovery Team (Robby)'s page. EDDiscovery 11.9.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\EDDiscovery folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\EDDiscovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EDDiscovery 11.9.3. The program's main executable file is named EDDiscovery.exe and occupies 2.90 MB (3042304 bytes).
EDDiscovery 11.9.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.38 MB (5637047
bytes) on disk.
- EDDiscovery.exe (2.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.47 MB)
This web page is about EDDiscovery 11.9.3 version 11.9.3
A way to delete EDDiscovery 11.9.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
EDDiscovery 11.9.3 is a program offered by the software company EDDiscovery Team (Robby). Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall EDDiscovery 11.9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EDDiscovery 11.9.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EDDiscovery 11.9.3". If it is installed on your PC the EDDiscovery 11.9.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EDDiscovery 11.9.3 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EDDiscovery 11.9.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EDDiscovery 11.9.3:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/EDDiscovery
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EDDiscovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EDDiscovery 11.9.3.
8. After uninstalling EDDiscovery 11.9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EDDiscovery 11.9.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EDDiscovery 11.9.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EDDiscovery 11.9.3 by EDDiscovery Team (Robby) from your PC, we are not saying that EDDiscovery 11.9.3 by EDDiscovery Team (Robby) is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EDDiscovery 11.9.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2021-01-05 08:41:02.473