EDDI 2.4.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall EDDI 2.4.5 from your systemElite Dangerous Community Developers (EDCD)
. Check out here
for more info on Elite Dangerous Community Developers (EDCD). Click on https://github.com/EDCD/EDDI/
to get more facts about EDDI 2.4.5 on Elite Dangerous Community Developers (EDCD)'s website. Usually the EDDI 2.4.5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Apps\EDDI directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Apps\EDDI\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EDDI 2.4.5. The application's main executable file has a size of 313.00 KB (320512 bytes) on disk and is titled EDDI.exe.
EDDI 2.4.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.45 MB (1523037
bytes) on disk:
- EDDI.exe (313.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to EDDI 2.4.5 version 2.4.5
EDDI 2.4.5 is a program marketed by the software company Elite Dangerous Community Developers (EDCD). Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase EDDI 2.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase EDDI 2.4.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EDDI 2.4.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EDDI 2.4.5". If it is installed on your PC the EDDI 2.4.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EDDI 2.4.5 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EDDI 2.4.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EDDI 2.4.5:
- The software company is: https://github.com/EDCD/EDDI/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Apps\EDDI\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EDDI 2.4.5.
8. After uninstalling EDDI 2.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EDDI 2.4.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EDDI 2.4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EDDI 2.4.5 by Elite Dangerous Community Developers (EDCD) from your PC, nor are we saying that EDDI 2.4.5 by Elite Dangerous Community Developers (EDCD) is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EDDI 2.4.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 02:27:12.700