This page is about ECountOfficeAddIn4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ECountOfficeAddIn4 from your computerECount
. Take a look here
for more details on ECount. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing ECountOfficeAddIn4 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://ucloud.ecounterp.com/ECMain/ECountOfficeAddIn45/ECountOfficeAddIn4.vsto. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ECountOfficeAddIn4's main file takes about 583.13 KB (597128 bytes) and its name is install.exe.
The executable files below are part of ECountOfficeAddIn4. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1276840
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
- install.exe (583.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ECountOfficeAddIn4. For other ECountOfficeAddIn4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ECountOfficeAddIn4 is a program by the software company ECount. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ECountOfficeAddIn4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ECountOfficeAddIn4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ECountOfficeAddIn4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ECountOfficeAddIn4". If it is installed on your PC the ECountOfficeAddIn4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ECountOfficeAddIn4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ECountOfficeAddIn4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ECountOfficeAddIn4.
8. After uninstalling ECountOfficeAddIn4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ECountOfficeAddIn4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ECountOfficeAddIn4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ECountOfficeAddIn4 by ECount from your PC, we are not saying that ECountOfficeAddIn4 by ECount is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ECountOfficeAddIn4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 06:15:47.303