EChannel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EChannel from your PCEventide
. More info about Eventide can be found here
. The application is usually located in the ***unknown variable installdir*** folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EChannel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Eventide\EChannel\EChannelUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.13 MB (4325659 bytes) on disk and is labeled EChannelUninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in EChannel. They occupy 4.13 MB (4325659
bytes) on disk.
- EChannelUninstall.exe (4.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.6
of EChannel. For other EChannel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EChannel is a program marketed by Eventide. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall EChannel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EChannel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EChannel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EChannel". If it exists on your system the EChannel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EChannel in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EChannel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EChannel.
8. After removing EChannel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EChannel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EChannel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EChannel by Eventide from your PC, we are not saying that EChannel by Eventide is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EChannel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 22:48:12.957