This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ECULP 4.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall ECULP 4.0 from your systemJohn Deere FOCUS
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on John Deere FOCUS. Further information about ECULP 4.0 can be seen at http://www.rg.deere.com/focus/Support_Tools/SDS/Index.html
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ECULP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ECULP 4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ECULP\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ECULPINIConfig.exe and its approximative size is 124.00 KB (126976 bytes).
ECULP 4.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.47 MB (1544160
bytes) on disk:
- ECULPINIConfig.exe (124.00 KB)
- GetEcuId.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.98 KB)
- unins001.exe (679.98 KB)
The current web page applies to ECULP 4.0 version 4.0
ECULP 4.0 is an application released by the software company John Deere FOCUS. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove ECULP 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ECULP 4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ECULP 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ECULP 4.0". If it exists on your system the ECULP 4.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ECULP 4.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ECULP 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ECULP 4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rg.deere.com/focus/Support_Tools/SDS/Index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ECULP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ECULP 4.0.
8. After removing ECULP 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ECULP 4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ECULP 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ECULP 4.0 by John Deere FOCUS from your PC, we are not saying that ECULP 4.0 by John Deere FOCUS is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ECULP 4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 20:05:44.903