ECG Control 3.05
ECG Control 3.05 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ECG Control 3.05 from your systemC++ in UA
. Go over here
for more info on C++ in UA. Please follow http://cpp.in.ua/
if you want to read more on ECG Control 3.05 on C++ in UA's website. ECG Control 3.05 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ECG_Control directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall ECG Control 3.05 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ECG_Control\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ECG Control 3.05's primary file takes around 5.14 MB (5392384 bytes) and its name is ECGControl.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ECG Control 3.05. They occupy 8.11 MB (8500836
bytes) on disk.
- CDM20830_Setup.exe (1.84 MB)
- ECGControl.exe (5.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.05
of ECG Control 3.05.
ECG Control 3.05 is a program offered by C++ in UA. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove ECG Control 3.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ECG Control 3.05 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ECG Control 3.05 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ECG Control 3.05". If it exists on your system the ECG Control 3.05 app will be found automatically. After you select ECG Control 3.05 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ECG Control 3.05, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ECG Control 3.05:
- The software company is: http://cpp.in.ua/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ECG_Control\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ECG Control 3.05.
8. After uninstalling ECG Control 3.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ECG Control 3.05 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ECG Control 3.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ECG Control 3.05 by C++ in UA from your computer, we are not saying that ECG Control 3.05 by C++ in UA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ECG Control 3.05 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 06:17:32.050