EBDump is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EBDump from your computerhishida
. More info about hishida can be found here
. You can read more about related to EBDump at http://www31.ocn.ne.jp/~h_ishida/
. EBDump is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EBDump folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall EBDump by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EBDump\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called EBDump.exe and its approximative size is 136.00 KB (139264 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside EBDump. They take about 827.42 KB (847282
bytes) on disk.
- EBDump.exe (136.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.42 KB)
EBDump is an application by the software company hishida. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove EBDump is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EBDump from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EBDump or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EBDump". If it exists on your system the EBDump application will be found very quickly. When you select EBDump in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EBDump, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EBDump:
- The web site of the application is: http://www31.ocn.ne.jp/~h_ishida/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EBDump\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EBDump.
8. After uninstalling EBDump, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EBDump that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EBDump using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove EBDump by hishida from your PC, nor are we saying that EBDump by hishida is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EBDump in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 18:31:16.483