EB Documentation 1.1
EB Documentation 1.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EB Documentation 1.1 from your systemEuropa Barbarorum
. You can read more on Europa Barbarorum or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.europabarbarorum.org
if you want to read more on EB Documentation 1.1 on Europa Barbarorum's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EB Documentation directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EB Documentation 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EB Documentation\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 679.28 KB (695578 bytes).
EB Documentation 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 679.28 KB (695578
bytes) on disk.
This info is about EB Documentation 1.1 version 1.1
If you are manually uninstalling EB Documentation 1.1 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EB Documentation_is1
EB Documentation 1.1 is a program marketed by Europa Barbarorum. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase EB Documentation 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EB Documentation 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EB Documentation 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EB Documentation 1.1". If it exists on your system the EB Documentation 1.1 application will be found automatically. When you click EB Documentation 1.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EB Documentation 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EB Documentation 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.europabarbarorum.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EB Documentation\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EB Documentation 1.1.
8. After removing EB Documentation 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EB Documentation 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EB Documentation 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EB Documentation 1.1 by Europa Barbarorum from your PC, we are not saying that EB Documentation 1.1 by Europa Barbarorum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EB Documentation 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 20:44:56.177