You can find on this page details on how to uninstall EAE Catalogue for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall EAE Catalogue from your systemEAE
. Go over here
for more info on EAE. More information about EAE Catalogue can be found at www.eaeaydinlatma.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\EAE directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for EAE Catalogue is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\EAE\uninstall.exe. EAE Catalogue's main file takes around 1.11 MB (1165312 bytes) and is called EAECatalogue.exe.
EAE Catalogue contains of the executables below. They take 2.50 MB (2618640
bytes) on disk.
- EAECatalogue.exe (1.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- CatalogueUpdater.exe (73.50 KB)
- PermissionManager.exe (25.50 KB)
The current page applies to EAE Catalogue version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other EAE Catalogue versions:
EAE Catalogue is an application offered by EAE. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall EAE Catalogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EAE Catalogue from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EAE Catalogue or simply click the Search feature and type in "EAE Catalogue". If it is installed on your PC the EAE Catalogue application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EAE Catalogue in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EAE Catalogue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EAE Catalogue:
- The publisher is: www.eaeaydinlatma.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\EAE\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EAE Catalogue.
8. After uninstalling EAE Catalogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EAE Catalogue that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EAE Catalogue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EAE Catalogue by EAE from your computer, we are not saying that EAE Catalogue by EAE is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EAE Catalogue supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-16 18:17:47.540