EAC Desktop is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall EAC Desktop from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the EAC Desktop program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "cloud-b8d7c226@@XA.UserName Desktop" is the full command line if you want to remove EAC Desktop. The application's main executable file occupies 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
EAC Desktop installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of EAC Desktop.
EAC Desktop is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase EAC Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EAC Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EAC Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "EAC Desktop". If it exists on your system the EAC Desktop app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EAC Desktop in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EAC Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EAC Desktop.
8. After removing EAC Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EAC Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EAC Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EAC Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that EAC Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EAC Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:43:18.243