EA Workstation 3.0
EA Workstation 3.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0 from your PCEA Ltd. Şti.
. Further information on EA Ltd. Şti. can be seen here
. Detailed information about EA Workstation 3.0 can be found at http://www.EA.com
. Usually the EA Workstation 3.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\EA\EA Workstation folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\EA\EA Workstation\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0. The application's main executable file occupies 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk and is titled EA.Desktop.Executable.exe.
EA Workstation 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 265.03 KB (271392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EA.Desktop.Executable.exe (20.00 KB)
- EA.Executable.exe (5.50 KB)
- EA.Server.ShredHostService.exe (9.50 KB)
- EABurner.exe (115.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (23.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (91.53 KB)
This data is about EA Workstation 3.0 version 3.0
EA Workstation 3.0 is a program marketed by the software company EA Ltd. Şti.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EA Workstation 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "EA Workstation 3.0". The EA Workstation 3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EA Workstation 3.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EA Workstation 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EA Workstation 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.EA.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EA\EA Workstation\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EA Workstation 3.0.
8. After removing EA Workstation 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EA Workstation 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EA Workstation 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0 by EA Ltd. Şti. from your PC, nor are we saying that EA Workstation 3.0 by EA Ltd. Şti. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 09:35:21.587