EA Workstation 3.0
EA Workstation 3.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0 from your PCEA Ltd. Şti.
. Further information on EA Ltd. Şti. can be seen here
. Detailed information about EA Workstation 3.0 can be found at http://www.EA.com
. Usually the EA Workstation 3.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\EA\EA Workstation folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\EA\EA Workstation\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0. The application's main executable file occupies 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk and is titled EA.Desktop.Executable.exe.
EA Workstation 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 265.03 KB (271392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EA.Desktop.Executable.exe (20.00 KB)
- EA.Executable.exe (5.50 KB)
- EA.Server.ShredHostService.exe (9.50 KB)
- EABurner.exe (115.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (23.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (91.53 KB)
This data is about EA Workstation 3.0 version 3.0
EA Workstation 3.0 is a program marketed by the software company EA Ltd. Şti.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EA Workstation 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "EA Workstation 3.0". The EA Workstation 3.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select EA Workstation 3.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EA Workstation 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EA Workstation 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.EA.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EA\EA Workstation\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EA Workstation 3.0.
8. After removing EA Workstation 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EA Workstation 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EA Workstation 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0 by EA Ltd. Şti. from your PC, nor are we saying that EA Workstation 3.0 by EA Ltd. Şti. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EA Workstation 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 09:35:21.587