You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall EA Playtest for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall EA Playtest from your computerElectronic Arts
. Check out here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts. More details about EA Playtest can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Origin Games\STAR WARS Squadrons Playtest folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for EA Playtest is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Squadrons Playtest\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the EA Playtest's primary executable file and it takes close to 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EA Playtest. They take about 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52802
of EA Playtest.
EA Playtest is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase EA Playtest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EA Playtest from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EA Playtest or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EA Playtest". If it is installed on your PC the EA Playtest program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EA Playtest in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EA Playtest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Playtest:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Squadrons Playtest\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EA Playtest.
8. After uninstalling EA Playtest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EA Playtest that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EA Playtest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EA Playtest by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that EA Playtest by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EA Playtest supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 15:47:30.100