This page is about EA Installer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EA Installer from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. More details about EA Installer can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 2\binaries directory (same installation drive as Windows). EA Installer's primary file takes about 201.30 KB (206136 bytes) and is called EAProxyInstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in EA Installer. They take 21.64 MB (22691056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (113.30 KB)
- EACoreUninstall.exe (274.31 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- MassEffect2.exe (143.10 KB)
- MassEffect2Config.exe (2.34 MB)
- ME2Game.exe (15.66 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (249.30 KB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.69 MB)
The current page applies to EA Installer version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other EA Installer versions:
EA Installer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EA Installer.728839635
EA Installer is an application by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall EA Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EA Installer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EA Installer or simply activate the Search field and type in "EA Installer". The EA Installer program will be found very quickly. When you select EA Installer in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EA Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EA Installer.
8. After removing EA Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EA Installer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EA Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EA Installer by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that EA Installer by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EA Installer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 04:41:34.850