E-Z Media Converter
This page is about E-Z Media Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall E-Z Media Converter from your systemPlanet Alsh
. More info about Planet Alsh can be found here
. Please open http://www.planetalsh.com/download/ezmc.php
if you want to read more on E-Z Media Converter on Planet Alsh's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\E-Z Media Converter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling E-Z Media Converter is C:\Program Files\E-Z Media Converter\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled EZMC.exe and occupies 5.92 MB (6207280 bytes).
E-Z Media Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.31 MB (26536226
bytes) on disk.
- EZMC.exe (5.92 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (426.10 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (207.30 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (126.30 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.65 MB)
The current page applies to E-Z Media Converter version 3.0
E-Z Media Converter is a program by Planet Alsh. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall E-Z Media Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove E-Z Media Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate E-Z Media Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "E-Z Media Converter". The E-Z Media Converter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click E-Z Media Converter in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about E-Z Media Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for E-Z Media Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.planetalsh.com/download/ezmc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\E-Z Media Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall E-Z Media Converter.
8. After uninstalling E-Z Media Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong E-Z Media Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling E-Z Media Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove E-Z Media Converter by Planet Alsh from your PC, nor are we saying that E-Z Media Converter by Planet Alsh is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove E-Z Media Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-08 10:14:45.990