E-Z Media Converter
This page is about E-Z Media Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall E-Z Media Converter from your systemPlanet Alsh
. More info about Planet Alsh can be found here
. Please open http://www.planetalsh.com/download/ezmc.php
if you want to read more on E-Z Media Converter on Planet Alsh's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\E-Z Media Converter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling E-Z Media Converter is C:\Program Files\E-Z Media Converter\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled EZMC.exe and occupies 5.92 MB (6207280 bytes).
E-Z Media Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.31 MB (26536226
bytes) on disk.
- EZMC.exe (5.92 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (426.10 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (207.30 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (126.30 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.65 MB)
The current page applies to E-Z Media Converter version 3.0
E-Z Media Converter is a program by Planet Alsh. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall E-Z Media Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove E-Z Media Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find E-Z Media Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "E-Z Media Converter". The E-Z Media Converter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click E-Z Media Converter in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about E-Z Media Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for E-Z Media Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.planetalsh.com/download/ezmc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\E-Z Media Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall E-Z Media Converter.
8. After uninstalling E-Z Media Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong E-Z Media Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling E-Z Media Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove E-Z Media Converter by Planet Alsh from your PC, nor are we saying that E-Z Media Converter by Planet Alsh is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove E-Z Media Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 10:14:45.990