You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove E-Voting for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall E-Voting from your systemDIT
. More information on DIT can be found here
. More details about E-Voting can be found at http://dit.most.gov.la
. Usually the E-Voting application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\E-Voting directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for E-Voting is C:\Program Files (x86)\E-Voting\uninstall.exe. E-Voting.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.25 MB (7602688 bytes) on disk.
E-Voting installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.54 MB (8955216
bytes) on disk.
- E-Voting.exe (7.25 MB)
- E-Voting.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
E-Voting is a program by the software company DIT. Some people choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase E-Voting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase E-Voting from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate E-Voting or simply click the Search feature and type in "E-Voting". The E-Voting program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select E-Voting in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about E-Voting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for E-Voting:
- The publisher is: http://dit.most.gov.la
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\E-Voting\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove E-Voting.
8. After uninstalling E-Voting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong E-Voting which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing E-Voting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove E-Voting by DIT from your computer, we are not saying that E-Voting by DIT is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove E-Voting supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-28 03:46:01.417