E-Sampark Payment App
This page is about E-Sampark Payment App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall E-Sampark Payment App from your systemE-Sampark Payment App
. Open here
where you can get more info on E-Sampark Payment App. E-Sampark Payment App is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. E-Sampark Payment App's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
E-Sampark Payment App is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This info is about E-Sampark Payment App version 1.0
E-Sampark Payment App is a program marketed by the software company E-Sampark Payment App. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase E-Sampark Payment App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete E-Sampark Payment App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find E-Sampark Payment App or simply activate the Search field and type in "E-Sampark Payment App". If it exists on your system the E-Sampark Payment App app will be found very quickly. When you select E-Sampark Payment App in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about E-Sampark Payment App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall E-Sampark Payment App.
8. After uninstalling E-Sampark Payment App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of E-Sampark Payment App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing E-Sampark Payment App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall E-Sampark Payment App by E-Sampark Payment App from your PC, we are not saying that E-Sampark Payment App by E-Sampark Payment App is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall E-Sampark Payment App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:58:58.140