E-Prime 2.0 (22.214.171.124)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall E-Prime 2.0 (126.96.36.199) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52) from your systemPsychology Software Tools, Inc.
. More information on Psychology Software Tools, Inc. can be found here
. More information about E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206) can be found at http://www.pstnet.com/products/e-prime
. Usually the E-Prime 2.0 (220.127.116.11) application is placed in the C:\Program Files\PST\E-Prime 2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.56 MB (1634304 bytes) on disk and is named E-DataAid.exe.
The executables below are part of E-Prime 2.0 (18.104.22.168). They occupy an average of 9.49 MB (9947136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActivateBetaWizard.exe (40.00 KB)
- CodecConfig.exe (1.17 MB)
- E-DataAid.exe (1.56 MB)
- E-Merge.exe (608.00 KB)
- E-Recovery.exe (144.00 KB)
- E-Run.exe (264.00 KB)
- E-Studio.exe (4.74 MB)
- LicenseManager.exe (172.00 KB)
- PackageFileEditor.exe (341.00 KB)
- StartupInfoEditor.exe (496.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.08090
of E-Prime 2.0 (22.214.171.124).
E-Prime 2.0 (126.96.36.199) is an application released by the software company Psychology Software Tools, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find E-Prime 2.0 (220.127.116.11) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "E-Prime 2.0 (18.104.22.168)". If it exists on your system the E-Prime 2.0 (22.214.171.124) program will be found very quickly. After you click E-Prime 2.0 (126.96.36.199) in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206).
8. After uninstalling E-Prime 2.0 (220.127.116.11), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of E-Prime 2.0 (18.104.22.168) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling E-Prime 2.0 (22.214.171.124) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove E-Prime 2.0 (126.96.36.199) by Psychology Software Tools, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that E-Prime 2.0 (188.8.131.52) by Psychology Software Tools, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove E-Prime 2.0 (184.108.40.206) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 04:00:25.640